Xbox Game Pass reveals new games for March
Xbox has officially announced a new set of titles coming to the Xbox Game Pass subscription service this month with two of them – Grinders and The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos — join later this week. Xbox Game Pass is also set to add titles such as Crusader Kings III, Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, and more in the weeks to come. As usual, the exact platforms they will all be available on differ between console, PC, and via the cloud.
In addition to the previously mentioned video games, Xbox Game Pass will also add Tinted Holy Grail: Conquest, Norco, F1 2021, and Weird West before the end of March. If history is any indication, this should be the last batch announced for the month, barring any surprises, and the next slate of Xbox Game Pass titles will be announced in early April.
Here’s the new list of upcoming Xbox Game Pass titles in release order along with their descriptions, straight from Xbox:
- Grinders (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Description: “Enter the snowboarding event of the year in hopes of earning wildcard entry for an exclusive invite. To prove you’re up to the challenge, master the art of the park, the rails of butter and massive kickers and earn your place in the world of snowboarding.”
- The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Description: “Live an adventure full of humor, surprises and zany encounters by entering the wacky universe of heroic fantasy of The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk. Lead a team of unlikely and bumbling heroes in this epic and challenging tactical RPG.
- Tainted Grail: Conquest (Console)
- Description: “Explore the ever-changing maps, battle deadly enemies, and uncover what happened to the cursed Isle of Avalon in this unique, endlessly replayable, story-driven hybrid between deck-building roguelike and an RPG game. Create your own. Combine hundreds of cards and learn to survive in a dark and unforgiving world enveloped by a mysterious and deadly force known as wyrdness.
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Description: “A group of strangers are kidnapped and forced into a diabolical game of death. Who to trust? Tension mounts as the situation grows increasingly serious. Can you find a way out of The Nonary Games? Or will you pay the ultimate price?
- norco (CP)
- Description: “Play for yourself the point-and-click storytelling southern gothic adventure and explore the decaying suburbs and verdant industrial swamps of a warped southern Louisiana. Your brother Blake has gone missing following the death of your mother. In hopes of finding him, you must follow a fugitive security android through the refineries, shopping malls and drainage ditches of suburban New Orleans.”
- F1 2021 (Console)
- Description: “The lights go out and let’s go! EA Play and Game Pass Ultimate members can experience an engrossing F1 story, take to the track with their own team, and live out the ultimate Formula 1 fan fantasy by as long as F1 2021 joins a collection of racing games available on EA Play.”
- Crusader Kings III (Console)
- Description: “Live the life of a medieval ruler in Paradox Development Studio’s award-winning strategy role-playing game, Crusader Kings III! Assume the leadership of a medieval noble family, increasing their power and reputation through the generations. When a ruler dies, he is replaced by an heir who may have very different abilities or interests, forcing you to adjust your long-term plans.”
March, 31st :
- Weird West (Cloud, Console and PC)
- The description: “Weird West is a dark fantasy reimagining the Wild West where lawmen and gunmen share the border with fantastical creatures, each playing by their own rules and motives.”
If you’re not already familiar, the Xbox Game Pass subscription service comes in several tiers, but the basic console version is available for $9.99 per month, as is the PC version. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate costs a bit more at $14.99 per month. You can check out all of our previous Xbox Game Pass coverage here.
What do you think of Xbox Game Pass adding the above titles this month? Are you looking forward to playing any of them in particular? Let us know in the comments, or feel free to hit me up and hit me up directly on Twitter at @rollinbishop to talk about all things gaming!